Our 70-year Family Legacy
In 1950, the four Ting brothers started a small panciteria in Quiapo. The panciteria served only the lomi at first. After the World War II, they decided to expand their menu to serve more Filipino and Chinese dishes to their loyal customers.
The Ting brothers developed a special recipe for the fried chicken and gravy that became popular not only with the Chinese community, but to the Filipino families as well.
After 70 years, The Original Savory’s first branch located at the foot of Jones Bridge continues to serve the old recipes passed on by the forefathers, maintaining the flavor that elevated its fried chicken to an emulated status.
To date despite the pandemic, they expanded to build Savory Escolta Online with aims of bringing the taste of Savory Escolta closer to our homes.